This Legal Notice regulates the conditions of access and use of the site https://rjlanguages.com/ (hereunder the SITE).
By using this SITE, you accept all the provisions included in this Legal notice. Consequently, you should read it carefully each time you access this SITE, since it could be modified due to the owner’s criteria or to a change in the legislation, the jurisprudence or in company practice.
1. Ownership of the SITE
Business name: RJ Languages SLU
Owner: RJ Languages SLU
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax residence: Calle Pintor José Cañizares, 9, 03202, Elche (Alicante)
This SITE provides you with access to information about RJ Languages and the services we offer.
3. Access and use of the SITE
Accessing this SITE is free for all users. Neither registration nor subscription is required to access or use this SITE.
4. Contents of the SITE
English is the language used on this SITE. RJ Languages takes no responsibility for the consequences of not understanding the language of the SITE.
RJ Languages may modify the contents of this SITE, as well as the layout, without prior notice, and will take no liability for the damage this may cause.
It is forbidden to use the contents on this SITE to promote, contract or disseminate publicity or information of your own or of a third party without the authorisation of RJ Languages. You are not allowed to send RJ Languages publicity or information using the services or information put at your disposal on this SITE.
The links to this SITE on other websites have to direct to the main page, and can never provide false, inaccurate or confusing information, or carry out illegal or misleading actions against RJ Languages.
5. Limitation of liability
Both the unauthorised access to this SITE and the unauthorised use of its contents is the exclusive responsibility of the user. RJ Languages will not answer for any consequence, or damage which may be caused due to this use or access. RJ Languages is not responsible for any security failure or for the damage this failure may cause to the user’s IT equipment (both hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored on it, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer employed to access the services and contents of the SITE.
- Malfunction of the browser
- The use of obsolete versions of the browser.
RJ Languages takes no responsibility for any virus or any other IT programmes which damage or may damage your IT systems or equipment when you access this SITE.
6. Use of cookie technology
7. Industrial and intellectual property
RJ Languages is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights to this SITE, as well as to all the contents on it. This SITE is for private use only. Just Gareth Rhys-Jones López has the right to copy, reproduce, distribute, transform or communicate publicly the contents of the SITE, in whole or in part. Therefore, no other user can carry out any of these actions without prior written consent of RJ Languages.
8. Privacy and Data Protection Policy
The objective of this policy is to inform data subjects about the different processings carried out by this organization through the website and which affect their personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR hereinafter)
8.1 IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
The organization RJ LANGUAGES SL with Tax ID B02871374 and registered address at C/ PINTOR JOSE CAÑIZARES 9, 03202, ELCHE ALICANTE. Phone number 637720178 and email email@example.com
8.2 PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
- Attend requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and that regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or to respond to claims of any kind.
- Where applicable, sending commercial communications regarding the goods or services that make up our activity. Manage and send you the requested budget.
- Manage your data to schedule the requested appointment.
- Manage; monitor your activity in the blog/forum.
8.3 LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING.
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will result in the impossibility of processing your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to process personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to process personal data, although he may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in the eighth section of this policy.
8.4 DATA RETENTION DEADLINES OR CRITERIA.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be properly blocked to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Agencies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the limitation period for actions that may arise from the relationship with the client and/or the legally prescribed retention periods.
Data blocking period:
- THE CIVIL CODE. Between 5 or 15 years depending on the case, according to the provisions of article 1964.2 of the aforementioned legal body.
- THE COMMERCE CODE. For 6 years, according to the provisions of article 30 of the aforementioned legal body. It applies regarding commercial information related to (invoices issued and received, tickets, corrective invoices, bank documents, etc.).
- THE GENERAL TAX LAW. For 4 years attending to the provisions of articles 66 to 70 of the aforementioned legal body. It applies to information related to tax obligations.
8.5 AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the duration of the processing of your personal data, organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- State Security Forces and Corps.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, where the controller has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
8.7 INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
The organization does not make any International Data Transfer.
The interested parties may exercise at any time and totally free of charge the rights of access, rectification and erasure, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited or request the portability of them (where technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing , including profiling.
To do this, you can use the forms enabled by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email address indicated above. In any case, your application must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
In the event that you feel your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority .
In compliance with Directive 2000/31/EC, if you do not wish to receive further information about our services, you may unsubscribe by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with “LOW” subject or by clicking on the **unsubscribe* box.
8.9 TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA.
The data subject guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date; committing to report any changes with respect to the data that it provided, by the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. You will be liable for any damages, both direct and indirect, that you may cause as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data of third parties, declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any liability arising from the failure to comply with this obligation.
8.10 SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social Networks are part of the day-to-day life of many Internet users, and for them the Entity has created different profiles in some of them. All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact RJ LANGUAGES SL the following email: email@example.com
9. Current legislation and jurisprudence
This Legal Notice will be governed by the Spanish Law. For any dispute which may arise over the SITE or the activities carried out on it, the Courts of Alicante shall have jurisdiction. The parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
Last review: 29/01/2021